The Scaramouche Gite is an entirely renovated ancient 17th century tower. It is the last remaining part of the château de Sermizelles.
Accomodates 6 people.
Details of the house
- Ground floor : Games-room with Baby-Foot and Ping-Pong, wc
- 1st landing : a bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1st floor : a lounge, a fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom with a double bed and bathroom.
- 2nd floor : a spacious bedroom with a double bed and bathroom
- Exterior : terrace giving onto a shaded park, swing, private courtyard with electric gate.
Fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, dishwasher
Garage parking with electric gate